- Khu vực: Châu Úc
- Quốc gia: Úc
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/08/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học:
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: Scholarship includes at least $26,288 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2016 stipend rate). An IPRS will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel expenses. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The criteria:
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: An applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/8/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây