- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Thụy Điển
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần học phí
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2017
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to international students to help cover tuition fees. The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
- are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland and are obliged to pay tuition fees for studies in Sweden,
- have applied for an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se, and
- have ranked a programme at Malmö University as first priority in their application for studies.
Nationality: Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirement: Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
Test Requirement: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
English Language Requirement: Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
How to Apply: The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
- Step 1: Apply for admission to a Master’s Programme at Malmö Univesity (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 2: Apply for a Swedish Institute scholarship (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 3: Get admitted (first notification on March 24, second notification on April 21)
- Step 4: Apply for a MUMS (invitations to apply sent out on April 21, application deadline on April 28)
- Step 5: Commence preparations for moving to and studying at Malmö!
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây