- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Bỉ
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 11/12/2016
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Information Technology for Business Intelligence.
Scholarship Award: Erasmus+ scholarships are meant to cover tuition fees, participation costs (including insurance coverage), contribute to cover travel cost and installation cost, and include a monthly allowance. The maximum scholarship amount for students from Partner Countries is €24,000 per year. The maximum scholarship amount for students from Programme Countries is €17,000 per year.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium, France, Spain, Netherlands and Germany
Eligibility: To apply to BDMA, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from an accredited university. The university has to be listed in the World Higher Education Database (WHED) or other Institutions of Higher Education, or be included in the following university rankings: The Times Higher, Academic Ranking of World Universities and QS World University Rankings. Please refer to the FAQ for questions regarding Bachelor’s degree.
- They must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The consortium will rely on how certification bodies evaluate their own equivalences against this framework, e.g., Cambridge General English FCE, IELTS (Academic) 5.5, TOEFL (paper based) 570, TOEFL (computer based) 230, TOEFL (internet based) 72, etc. Please refer to the FAQ for questions regarding proof of proficiency in English.
Nationality: Students from all countries can apply to the BDMA master programme. The Erasmus+ programme distinguishes students who are nationals or residents of Programme Countries and Partner countries.
- Students who are nationals or residents of one of the 28 EU Member States: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Croatia.
- Students who are nationals or residents of one of the following countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, and Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYRoM).
- Students who have resided or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than 12 months over the past five years (counted backward starting from the end of February following the official deadline for application to the master) in any of the above countries.
Partner countries: Students of Partner Countries are all other students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students should have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS), from an accredited university.
English Language Requirement: Students must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test equivalent to level B2 in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
How to Apply: To file an application for the EM Master programme:
- Register an account
- Log in with your username and password
- Complete the application forms and upload the necessary attachments (you will be notified by email of the progress of your application
- Make sure that your referees uploaded their recommendation letter before the application deadline.
- Submit application (notice that you cannot apply to more than three Erasmus Mundus programmes) before the application deadline.
- Make sure you’ve received an acknowledgment by email confirming your application
Before starting, students must have the following documentation (all in English and stamped by some public institution certifying that they correspond to the original counterpart in their local language) at hand. Students will have to upload them in PDF format and later submit them by s-mail (i.e., paper mail, postal mail,land mail, …) to the admission contact address by the date specified in the BDMA website if your application is eventually accepted (failing to submit the hard-copies by s-mail on time implies exclusion; check the application manual for further details):
- Cover letter (stating your interest, your possibilities in the Master, and anything you consider relevant to know for the Selection Committee)
- Photo (passport size)
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS)
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of contracts
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 11/12/2016
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây