- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Pháp
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/02/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Ngành học: Toán học, Khoa học máy tính
Scholarship Award: The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
- 600€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1
- 1 000€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree.
Second year (M2) applicants: Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, or an American Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level.
The CIMI LabEx applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
IMPORTANT: Students applying for a Master course combining work and training (“formation en alternate”) are not eligible for CIMI fellowships.
Nationality: French and foreign students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Required documents are as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
- Details of the courses attended in the year 2015-2016
- Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus) :do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
- Applicant’s motivation letter:applicants for an M2 fellowship MUST clearly state in their letter the M2 programme (M2R, IMAT,…) they are applying for.
- Information about the current level of French language skills:only applies to foreign students from non-French speaking countries applying for an M1 fellowship. All M1 courses will be taught in French.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/02/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây