- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Hà Lan
- Bậc học: Đại học, Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/01/2017
Bậc học: Đại học
Ngành học: Khoa học, Nghệ thuật
Scholarship Award: Annual amount of the UCM scholarship 2017-2018:
- Tuition Fee: €10.000 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Visa Costs: €300 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Insurance: €500 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Housing: (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Living expenses per month: €500 (paid by UCM)
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility: Applicants who are eligible for the UCM scholarship are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA students can apply for undergraduate scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: You are eligible for admission to UCM if you have a Dutch VWO diploma or an international equivalent thereof.
English Language Requirement: English is the working language in this programme. You must, therefore, demonstrate your proficiency in English. No additional proof of English proficiency is required if you are a native English speaker or if you have obtained or will obtain:
- An International or European Baccalaureate
- A high school diploma in the USA
- GCE A-levels
- A VWO diploma with a minimum overall grade of 7 in English
- Zeugnis der Allgemeine Hochschulreife with a minimum overall grade of 8 in English
If you do not meet one of these criteria, you have to provide proof of your English proficiency with either an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. You have to prepare and register for these tests yourself.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted electronically.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây