- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Quốc gia châu Âu khác
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/02/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Ngành học: Kỹ sư phần mềm
Scholarship Award: EMSE Consortium offers for the edition 2017/2019 an EMSE scholarship of the amount of 24.000,00 € for PrC candidates and for the following path: First year UKL and second year OY. This scholarship will cover each annual participation costs and leave to the awarded student a subsistence allowance of 15.500,00 €.The participation costs cover: European insurance cost, social taxes, cost for one local language course per year and university services according to the local regulations of each university visited (e.g., access to library, computer laboratories, Wi-Fi, Internet, alumni associations, university sport associations).
Scholarship can be taken in Europe (Italy, Finland and Spain)
Eligibility: In order to be admitted, applicants must fulfill the following requirements
- Meet the application deadline;
- Indicate the preferred mobility track;
- Have excellent academic background: candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their curriculum vitae, academic grades, professional experience, and letters of recommendation.
- Have been awarded a BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or degrees with equivalent skills in the three areas (Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering) by an internationally recognized university-level institution. Applicants who have not completed their first level degree yet, but are expected to graduate before July 31st, 2017, are allowed to apply to the current call for application. However, if selected, to be admitted to the Programme, they will have to provide a copy of the first-level degree certificate before July 31st, 2017.
Nationality: EU and non-EU students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a BSc degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of proficiency in English language at level B2.2 (CEFR).
- With one or more of the following internationally recognized certificates, issued no more than 5 years before application deadline date: TOEFL (>=567 (paper based), >=227 (computer-based), or >=87 (internet-based)), IELTS (>=6.0) or equivalent certificates.
- With University declaration of undergraduate studies in English: applicants who havereceived a degree from a university-level institution where the official teaching language is English must submit a declaration issued by the same University stating that English is theofficial language of the respective program of degree at level B2.2 or equivalent.
- With country of origin certification: applicants who are citizens and first-degree-holders of the following English speaking countries Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas,Barbados, Belize, Canada, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Republic of Ireland,Jamaica, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Trinidad &Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Zambia or Zimbabwe mustsubmit a document attesting their country of origin.
- The consortium may request an assessment of the student’s English level during the selection interview.
How to Apply: Applicants apply on-line via the EMSE submission tool. Students must provide the following documents in electronic form
- A copy/photocopy of English proficiency certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (European format)
- Proof of nationality (copy of passport). Only pages with a photo and personal data.
- Proof of place of residence (e.g., residence certificate, or a certificate from your place of work, study or training))
- Certified (translated in English) copy of university diploma
- Certified (translated in English) copy of transcript of study results (subjects taken during their degrees, along with the marks obtained and the number of hours/credits devoted to each subject)
- Recommendation letter(s) and references
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/02/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây