- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Đan Mạch
- Bậc học: Tiến sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/06/2018
Đại học Nam Đan Mạch có năm khoa với hơn 32.000 sinh viên, trong đó khoảng 20% là từ nước ngoài và hơn 4.000 nhân viên trên toàn bộ khuôn viên chính tại Odense và các khu học xá trong khu vực Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg và Sønderborg. Một số nghiên cứu quốc tế đã ghi nhận trường là một trong 50 trường đại học hàng đầu trên thế giới.
Thông tin học bổng:
- Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: June 1, 2018
- Bậc học: Position is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Ngành học Position is awarded in the field of Statistics at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMADA).
- Giá trị học bổng: Appointment as a PhD Research Fellow is for three (students who have completed their MSc) or four years (students who have not yet completed their MSc). Employment stops automatically at the end of the period. The holder of the scholarship is not allowed to have other paid employment during the three-year period.The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement of 10 November 2015 on salaried PhD scholars between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
The successful candidate will be enrolled at this university in accordance with faculty regulations and the Danish Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities (PhD order).The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Quốc gia: International students
- Số lượng học bổng: Numbers not given
- Học bổng được nhận tại Đan Mạch
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- SDU is looking for a person with a strong interest in mathematical statistics and probability theory who holds a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
- Excellent candidates who have not yet completed their Master study, but are in good progress will also be equally considered. Preferably the candidate has knowledge of order statistics or extreme value theory. Some programming skills and familiarity with statistical software packages is also advantageous.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Phương thức nộp đơn:
How to Apply: To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, we kindly ask you to fill in the requested information and to enclose your application, CV, and other relevant information. All fields marked * MUST be filled in. Unless otherwise specified in the job announcement, application and appendices must be in Danish or English. The application must be made in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following:
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
- A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
- Detailed CV, including personal contact information
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including the transcript of notes/grades
- At least two signed reference letters. Should your referees wish to send their letters directly to us, please have them use e-mail: anc-at-sdu.dkmentioning your name and the title of the position in the subject line. And please note that these also need to reach us before the deadline.
Xem thông tin tại đây