- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Thụy Điển
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Nhành học: Tất cả các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: To meet the entry requirements for master’s level (second cycle or graduate) studies, applicant must:
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent. Check the course/program description(s) for more information about language requirements.
Nationality: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If your secondary school qualifications in English are not considered to fulfil this requirement, you must submit the official results from an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
English A: minimum limits to fulfil the requirement
IELTS, Academic modules: An overall mark of 5.5 and no section below 5.0
TOEFL, Paper-based: Score of 4.0 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score: 530
TOEFL, Internet-based: Score of 17 of (scale 0-30) in written test, total score: 72
English B: minimum limits to fulfil the requirement
IELTS, Academic modules: An overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
TOEFL, Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score: 575
TOEFL, Internet-based: Score of 20 of (scale 0-30) in written test, total score: 90
All TOEFL test results must be sent straight from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to University Admissions, the institution code is SWEDEN 3477. Copies are not accepted.
How to Apply: International students must send supporting documents directly to University Admissions, after submitting the online application. Application must be supported by the following documentation:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous education at an internationally recognised university.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list).
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/1/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây