Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Luật
Scholarship Award: The award varies per faculty, 100% tuition fee or 50% tuition fee.
Pease note: no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs.
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- You have the Indonesian nationality and you live in Indonesia
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken:
- for a bachelor’s programme: at least 6.0 in IELTS, 80 in TOEFL-iBT
- for a master’s programme: at least 6.5 in IELTS, 92 in TOEFL-iBT
- You have good grades, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 75%
- You have been accepted for a programme, or you are busy with the application procedure.
Nationality: Vietnamese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a degree from a non-Dutch university.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good command of English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply: You apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. At the same time, you also apply for a Master’s programme (of your choice) at Maastricht University. (The admission requirements per study and process are explained on this page)
Please be aware that the OTS scholarship is separate from the application for the Master Programme. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/4/2017