- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Pháp
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/03/2017
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Toán học
Scholarship Award: The stipend is 10,000 euros per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the France
- The M1 scholarships are open to all students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The applicants for the Lebesgue M1 scholarship should certify a B1 level of proficiency of the French language.
- A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another scholarship for the second year (M2).
- The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The courses of the second year of Master (M2) may be taught in English.
Nationality: International students can apply for mathematics scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related).
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online form and attach the documents
- Cover letter
- One or more letters of recommendation.
Applicants must submit the application only when it is complete. Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/3/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây