The purpose of New Zealand’s aid is to develop shared prosperity and stability in the Pacific and beyond, drawing on the best of New Zealand’s knowledge and skills. New Zealand Pacific Scholarships give candidates from selected countries an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills through study in specific subject areas which will assist in the development of their home country. If applicants are awaiting the result of an IELTS or TOEFL test, you can note this on your scholarship application form.
Thông tin Học bổng:
- Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: March 28, 2018
- Bậc học: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Ngành học: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Giá trị học bổng: The entitlements of the Scholarship include full tuition fees, a living allowance (paid fortnightly), an establishment allowance, medical and travel insurance, travel between your home country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship, home leave or reunion travel for some eligible scholars, pastoral and academic support at your institution, and assistance with research and thesis costs for most postgraduate research students.
- Số lượng học bổng: Not known
- Quốc gia: Pacific countries
- Học bổng được trao tại New Zealand
Điều kiện nhận học bổng
- Quốc gia: Students of Pacific countries can apply for the scholarships.
List of countries: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Yêu cầu đầu vào: Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Not have citizenship or permanent residence status of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Important note: this condition does not apply to applicants from the Cook Islands, Tokelau or Niue, or applicants from Samoa with dual Samoa-NZ citizenship.
- Have resided in your home country for at least two years immediately prior to commencing your scholarship.
- Important note:this condition does not apply to applicants who are members of the diplomatic corps or their dependants, and may not apply to applicants for Short Term Scholarships.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience (part time or fulltime, paid or voluntary).
- Important note:this condition does not apply to applicants from the Pacific who are applying for a pre-service scholarship -Not be serving military personnel.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
- Yêu cầu về trình độ tiếng Anh: As a general rule, for those wishing to complete a postgraduate qualification an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0 is the minimum required.
Phương thức nộp hồ sơ: Cách nộp hồ sơ: The mode of applying is online or post. In addition to the application form applicants need to provide an offer of place from a New Zealand institution and copies of their academic transcripts.
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây