- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Thụy Điển
- Bậc học: Sau đại học
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2017
Bậc học: Đại học
Ngành học: Tất cả các ngành học
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
Nationality: Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these IPOET scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The scholarship application has to be made online and it consists of two steps. We encourage you to apply for scholarships as soon as possible, but no later than January 16, 2017, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây