Học bổng SIM GE Học bổng giáo dục toàn cầu SIM được trao cho sinh viên quốc tế nổi bật để theo đuổi chương trình cấp bằng cao đẳng tại SIM Global Education (SIM GE) .
Thông tin học bổng
Singapore Institute of Management is accepting applications for SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Scholarship. It is awarded to outstanding international students to pursue diploma programmes.This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Thông tin học bổng:
- Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: June 30, 2018
- Bậc học: Fellowships are available for pursuing diploma programmes.
- Ngành học: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Accounting, Banking & Finance, International Business and Management Studies
- Giá trị học bổng: This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme. The support includes course fees only (in Singapore dollars).
- Số lượng học bổng: Not known
- Đối tượng: International students
- Học bổng được nhận tại Singapore
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE.
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Phương thức nộp hồ sơ
How to Apply: Applicants should apply by post.
The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc). Translated and notarised copies are required if documents are not in English. By the application closing date, student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants).
- Passport-sized photograph: Applicant’s photo must be taken in the last 3 months. It is to be in JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels, and file size of around 60KB.
Đơn xin học bổng
Xem thêm thông tin tại đây