- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Bỉ
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/12/2016
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Kinh tế toàn câu, thương mại quốc tế, Hội nhập kinh tế châu Âu,
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for students are set up commonly by all partner institutions.
The programme is open to students:
- who have earned 240 ECTS credits in an economics or applied economics university study programme, or who have a bachelor’s degree considered equivalent by the Joint Studies Board and
- who are fluent in English, being able to provide a proof of an iBT TOEFL level of minimum 90 (or its equivalent in another TOEFL score system) or of an IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6.5, or of any other document that is considered to be equivalent.
Applicants enrolled in the final year of their academic programme should submit an official letter in English from their university confirming that they are expected to finalise their course at the end of the current academic year, and submit up-to-date authenticated transcripts of results for each year of study.
During the academic year 2017-2018 students move as a group to three different universities in three different countries:
To Université Lille 1, Sciences et Technologies (FR) for the first term
To Universiteit Antwerpen (BE) for the second term
To Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze (CZ) for the third termProgramme country students pay a tuition fee of 3,600 euros.
Partner country students pay a tuition fee of 9,000 euros.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration organises two application rounds:
One for students who apply for admission into the programme with an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree student scholarship. The deadline is 31st December.
One for students who apply for admission without an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree student scholarship. The deadline is 15th June.
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây