- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Pháp
- Bậc học: Đại học, Sau đại học
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/01/2017
Bậc học: Đại học, sau đại học
Ngành học: Do Sciences Po cung cấp
Undergraduate: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. If you do not validated your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost. During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): Scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant during their year abroad.
Masters: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ per year, may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters programme. If you do not validated your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: Eligible students are those who are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme. Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants)
- Dual-degree candidates: Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
The dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
The dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
The dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates to the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Exchange students
Nationality: International students from outside the European Union can apply for these Emile-Boutmy scholarships.
Scholarship Description: Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is one of France’s major university consortiums bringing together four Parisian universities and four special-status higher education and research establishments including Sciences Po. The high quality of its research units ensures USPC a worldwide perspective, embracing all disciplines and reflecting its founders shared ambition to investigate the major issues confronting our times. The MIEM programme (International Masters Mobility Scholarship) at USPC aims to enhance research and training on an international scale by hosting high calibre students on Master Level. The Boutmy/MIEM Scholarship will finance International Masters students by offering scholarships for excellence.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement:The international graduate admissions procedure is open to applicants having completed their university educationin an institution outside of France and having obtained any of the following:
- An undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Sciences/licenciatura/licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po.
- A Masters level degree (magistr or magistracy, for example) for countries in which universities do not award undergraduate qualifications.
Test Requirement: The GRE Revised General Test scores are highly appreciated for programme.
English Language Requirement: The language requirements depend on the programme students are applying to.
How to Apply: This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form. In order to apply for this scholarship you must notify it on your application form, as well as include a proof of income and documents explaining your family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate).
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 02/5/2017 đối với bậc đại học, 13/01/2017 đối với bậc thạc sĩ
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây