Bậc học: Nghiên cứu
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: Up to two fellowships will be awarded under this Program.
- The amount of fellowship will range from ¥700,000 to ¥1,000,000 per grantee. The duration of your stay in Japan and various other factors will be taken into consideration in deciding the total amount of grant.
- This fellowship is for 5 to 6 months between September 2016 and March 2017, depending on your proposal.
- One third of the total amount will be paid at the time of your arrival in Japan. The rest will normally be paid within 40 days after the initial payment. However, the latter amount (i.e. two thirds of the total) may be payable in two or three installments, depending on circumstances surrounding the grantee in Japan.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- You are a woman of any nationality but other than Japanese, living outside Japan at the time of application.
- You have received a Master’s degree or its equivalent, and presently work outside academia, or you are a student/researcher higher than MA /its equivalent level (typically of pre-doctoral or dissertation level). Postdoctoral researchers may apply but they may be placed lower in priority.
- You have to find a host university or institution in Japan by yourself, and have to submit, at the time of application, a Letter of Acceptance from that host or from your prospective supervisor thereof. JAUW will not extend any help regarding this matter.
- You have to explain in your proposal why you have to come to stay in Japan to pursue your ongoing study or research.
- You have to state clearly in your proposal how and in what aspect you will contribute to your home country through your study/ research in Japan.
Nationality: International students (other than Japanese) can apply for these women fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have received a Master’s degree or its equivalent.
English Language Requirement: If English is not applicant’s first language then they will need to show that their English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in their studies.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted using the official forms, downloaded from JAUW homepage.
- All entries of the Application Forms must be single spaced, and typed in English. The format must be kept as specified in each form.
- Five copies of each of the completed Application Forms (i.e. both part 1 and part 2), and all other Application documents must be sent in one single packet via airmail.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/3/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây