- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Đan Mạch
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 04/12/2016
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Chuyên ngành: Kỹ thuật
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Through this scheme the Faculty of Engineering offers scholarships to highly qualified students enrolled in the following two-year master degree study programmes:
- MSc(Eng) in Innovation and Business (Campus Soenderborg)
- MSc(Eng) in Mechatronics (Campus Soenderborg)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver with the possibility for a grant to help cover living costs (DKK 2,000 per month).
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants to the above mentioned master degree study programmes.
Nationality: Applicants from Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirements: University accepts the following English language tests:
- TOEFL IBT test with a minimum score of 88
- IELTS academic test with a minimum overall band score of 6.5*
- CAE with a minimum result of C, or the CPE (the CAE or CPE are only accepted from a Cambridge Network or from University of Michigan) – Please send the test candidate’s ID number (e.g. EPA123456) and the candidate’s secret number (4 digits)
- Tests older than 2 years will not be accepted.
English language Requirements: According to the Danish Ministry of Science’s Order no 181 of 23 February 2010 on Admission to Danish Universities, all international applicants to programmes taught in English must document English language qualifications comparable to the level of English taught at Danish upper secondary school (‘gymnasium’). This level compares to the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship an application form and a motivated application must be submitted with the required documentation as described in the application form.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14/12/2016
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây