- Khu vực: Châu Mỹ
- Quốc gia: Mỹ
- Bậc học: Đại học
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/12/2016
Bậc học: Đại học
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: $10,000 per academic year ($5,000 per semester, fall and spring), renewable based on continuing eligibility. Applied directly toward UH Manoa tuition and fees only. Cannot be applied to enrollment in other UH campus courses. No cash awards.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Open to new and continuing UH Manoa Undergraduate Students who hold or will hold F-1 or J-1 visa status during the award period. Additionally
- A continuing student must carry at least a 3.5 Cumulative GPA. (If you are in your first semester and do not yet have a GPA from UH Manoa, then you must use the GPA from the last school attended.).
- A new transfer student must carry at least a 3.5 Cumulative GPA or equivalent from a recognized U.S./foreign institution.
- A new freshman must carry at least a 3.5 Cumulative GPA from high school, or SAT score of 1550 or ACT score of 23 composites.
Nationality: International students can apply for undergraduate scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least a 3.5 Cumulative GPA.
Test Requirement: Applicants require SAT score of 1550 or ACT score of 23 composite.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants whose native language is not English are required to take either the TOEFL or the IELTS. Applicants may submit unofficial scores while applying for admission. However, admitted students are required to submit official scores in order to enroll at UHM. Official scores should be sent directly to Office of Graduate Education Student Services. The Educational Testing Service (ETS) code for UHM is 4867. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
How to Apply: A complete IUSS application includes the following submitted by the December 1 deadline
- Completed online form
- Letter of Recommendation
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:: 01/12/2016
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây