- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Cộng hòa Séc
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ, Tiến sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
Bậc học: Sau đại học, Tiến sĩ
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại các đại học Séc
- For the academic year 2017/2018, the scholarship amounts to CZK 9,000 per month for those who do not hold a Master’s degree or equivalent and CZK 9,500 per month for holders of a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Scholarship-holders are exempted from tuition fees. The scholarship has to be collected in person at the appropriate department of the host university.
- Students from Albania, Bulgaria, China, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine receive their scholarships from the relevant authorities/agencies in their home countries.
- Inexpensive accommodation at student dormitories is offered as well as the possibility to take meals at student catering facilities. Scholarship-holders reimburse the related board and lodging expenses themselves. The applicants are requested to indicate in their application form whether they wish to obtain lodging at a student dormitory.
Scholarship can be taken in Czech Republic
- Scholarships of this type are designed for university/college students or graduates and Ph.D. candidates(exceptionally for university researchers/teachers) who wish to undertake study or research visits to one of the Czech public institutions of higher education.
- The scholarships are not intended for summer language courses; a separate notification of scholarships for participation in the Summer Schools of Slavonic Studies
- The categories of eligible recipients are specified separately by each of the exchange programmes arranged with the countries concerned. Detailed information on the entry requirements, in particular the minimum academic qualifications, can be provided by the authorities collecting applications in the eligible countries.
Nationality: Students from Argentina, Austria, Bulgaria, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, Portugal, Slovakia , Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Vietnam, Albania, Bulgaria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine can apply for these Czech Republic government scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: All applicants should indicate the preferred period of scholarship in their application form. The MEYS reserves the right to change the requested term of scholarship and/or place any applicant to a course and/or higher education institution different from those indicated in his/her scholarship application form, if admission to the course requested by the applicant is not possible. Each application dossier must comprise 2 copies of a completely and legibly filled out application form:
- For a study/research stay up to 30 days
- For a study/research stay exceeding 30 days
- All documents must be written in or translated into Czech, English, French or German.
- Fine arts and performing arts students/graduates are moreover required to attach a sample of their artistic work, e.g. photographs, video/audio recording of a musical performance etc.
- Incomplete application dossiers and/or inadequately completed application forms will not be processed.
Thời hạn nộp hồ sơ: Tuỳ vào từng quốc gia
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây