Bậc học: Đại học, sau đại học
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- Tuition fees or
- Tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
As the grant is not automatically a full scholarship, it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they have sufficient financial means. Read more about the budget the University advises.
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
For Bachelor Programme
- The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship. The applicant should:
- Not have the Dutch or an EU/EEA nationality and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary school diploma;
- Have been admitted to the Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics or to University College Utrecht;
- Hold a relevant secondary school diploma (for a Bachelor’s programme), or an equivalent thereof;
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa;
For Masters Programme
- To be eligible for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, you must
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of September 1, 2017.
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA students can apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all components
TOEFL: Internet-based 100
How to Apply: For Master’s students: Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year will open mid-November 2016. After submitting an application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. Students will need to upload the following document:
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class: an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây