- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Hà Lan
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/04/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Ngành học: Các ngành dưới đây
List of Subjects: Language and Communication, Historical Studies, Literary Studies, Arts and Visual Culture, Philosophy, Behavioural Science, Artificial Intelligence, Social and Cultural Science: Comparative Research on Societies, Cognitive Neuroscience, Anthropology and Development Studies, Pedagogical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy, Biology, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences, Science, Mathematics, Computing Science, Information Sciences and European Law.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is not an amount of money that applicant will receive in their bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2014/2015 will pay a tuition fee of only € 1,906, instead of € 9,570 or € 10,537. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 700.
Scholarship taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Applicants will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if they
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- They have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Nationality: International students (non-EEA) can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
First and foremost, the foreign certificate on the basis of which they seek admission must be at least the equivalent of a Dutch Bachelor’s degree obtained at a university (BA or BSc). Furthermore, the Master’s programme applicant apply for should be in the same area of studies as their previous education. When they have a Bachelor’s degree from a university of professional education they are not admitted straight away. It is possible that they will be advised to follow a Pre-Master’s programme to improve their knowledge of the scientific field before they can gain admission to a Master’s programme.
English Language Requirement: In order to take part in this programme, they need to have fluency in both written and spoken English. Non-native speakers of English need one of the following: A TOEFL score of 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based) or 100 (internet based), A IELTS score of 7.0 and Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a mark of C or higher.
How to Apply: The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. Applicant apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during their application for admission that they wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. They will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and a curriculum vitae. Applicants will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
- A valid passport or ID card
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A certified transcript of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Translations of degree and transcript
- English language certificate
- Handling fee
Hạn nôp hồ sơ: 01/4/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây