- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Quốc gia châu Âu khác
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/01/2017
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Mathematical Modelling (“MathMods”).
Study Subject(s): Selected applicants will join a European MSc in mathematical modelling for engineering (MathMods).
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing joint or double master’s degrees.
Eligibility: Applicants must have obtained a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BSc, SB, etc.) in the European system in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering with
a large background in Mathematics. All applicants whose native language is not English are required to prove a satisfactory level of spoken and written English, certified by TOEFL (550 points), IELTS (6.0 points) or equivalent.
Scholarships open for Students from any country around the world.
The MSc course is offered by a consortium of five universities in Europe, coordinated by the:
- University of L’Aquila in Italy (UAQ) and involving other four leading institutions in Europe:
- Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia (UAB),
- University of Hamburg in Germany (UHH),
- Gdansk University of Technology in Poland (GUT),
- University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis in France (UNSA).
Scholarships are granted to the most talented applicants who will be full-time students enrolled on the MathMods MSc course, according to the evaluation made by the Consortium Committee.
Duration of award(s): These scholarships cover the two-year expenses.
What does it cover? These scholarships amount to a maximum of EUR 47,000.00 to cover the two-year expenses (administrative costs, tuition, health insurance, accommodation, travel costs…).
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây