- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Anh
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần học phí
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/01/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại học
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
Scholarship Award: There will be 20 full-fee scholarships available for entry during the 2017/18 academic year. Successful applicants will have their tuition and bench fees paid by the University for up to 3.5 years (42 months). A research allowance will be provided and a stipend to support living costs will be paid at current UK research council levels, currently £14,295 per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: For all postgraduate degrees, both taught and research, students will normally be required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree. They will need at least a 2:1 or its equivalent in order to be considered by any of the main funding bodies.
Nationality: The UK and international students can apply for full-fee scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must fulfil the standard entry requirements for their programme of study.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfil the standard entry requirements for their programme of study.
How to Apply: Candidates need to make two separate and simultaneous applications:
- To the University of Exeter PGR Admissions
- To the University’s funding database for the Exeter International Excellence Scholarship for Postgraduate Research
Applicants will be required to include the following with their online application:
- A Letter of Application,
- Research Proposal with a supervisor agreed in principle
- 2 References
- IELTS or equivalent (if from a non-English speaking country)
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây