- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Anh
- Bậc học: Tiến sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 27/04/2018
Thông tin học bổng:
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: April 27, 2018
- Ngành học: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Newcastle University.
- Bậc học: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD research programme at Newcastle University.
- Giá trị học bổng: This award covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £10,800 to £16,200 per annum)
- Số lượng học bổng: 15 scholarships are available.
- Quốc gia: International students
- Học bổng được trao tại UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Yêu cầu đầu vào: You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- you have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- you have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2018/19 academic year.
Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
Applicants must already have been offered a place on a PhD research programme before applying. Applications made without this will not be considered.
Additionally, applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus; courses based in London, Malaysia or Singapore are not eligible for this award.
- Yêu cầu tiếng Anh đầu vào: Applicants need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University. Applicants’ll need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification unless you’re exempt. This is usually a test score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, but requirements can vary between IELTS 6.0 to 8.0. All students need at least 5.5 in each sub-skill, or equivalent.
Cách nộp hồ sơ:
- Applicants must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- Please complete the NUORS application form electronically and in accordance with the NUORS regulations, which are provided at the end of the application form. You will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly.
- Applications must be submitted electronically via the email address provided below. Unfortunately paper copies cannot be accepted.
- If they experience problems with the application form, please contact Student Financial Support who can e-mail a copy of the form and the regulations to you.
Xem thông tin chi tiết tại đây